Whether you’re managing your ads through an API, editor, online, or third-party, we’ve made it even easier.
We recently integrated Microsoft Advertising Editor into the Microsoft Audience Network, our native advertising solution. Previously, you could only manage your campaigns in the Microsoft Audience Network interface or in an API. Now you can manage your audience campaigns with Microsoft Advertising Editor. This extends the tool many people love and use daily onto another popular platform.
This integration is part of our commitment to bring advertisers new features to help them spend less time setting up and managing campaigns and more time engaging with customers. This latest addition is one of many for the Microsoft Audience Network that helps you save time and increase productivity.
Success with Microsoft Advertising Editor
With Microsoft Advertising Editor, you can manage your search, shopping, and audience campaigns from the same place, helping you optimize and be more productive. It allows you to manage your audience campaign settings, bids, audience associations, and ad management activities, saving you time and streamlining your campaigns.
Capabilities for managing audience ad campaigns within Microsoft Advertising Editor include:
- Bulk management of campaign settings, bids and modifiers, targeting, audience associations, and ad management (except images).
- Importing display campaigns from Google.
- Management of existing audience ads (without images).
- Full campaign structure copying within an account (ads, targeting, associations).
- Cross-account copying of the full structure except ads.
Upcoming Audience Network capabilities we’re looking to add into Microsoft Advertising Editor soon include creating new ads, seeing a full ad preview, creating feed-based campaigns, uploading images, and using stock photos.
You can see that the addition of Microsoft Advertising Editor to the Microsoft Audience Network is just one of the many ways we’re enabling you with options to work how you want to work while saving time and improving efficiency.
Here are other new Microsoft Audience Network updates:
Get your campaigns started seamlessly
Automation, targeting, and creativity tools help extend and enhance your work on Microsoft Advertising. These features do the heavy lifting so you can spend less time on the day-to-day marketing tactics and focus on business outcomes. With these tools, it’s simple to connect with more customers searching for you on the Microsoft Search Network and the Microsoft Audience Network.
Facebook Import and Google Import are easy tools to scale your marketing efforts and reach your ideal audience at different touchpoints. With just a few quick steps, you bring your audiences into the diverse Microsoft Audience Network and expand your marketing reach.
CPM and CPC pricing gives you different ways to bid on advertising to grow your audience and gain brand awareness. You can bid and pay for native advertising optimized for ad impressions with CPM pricing, which allows you to reach more customers using your preferred payment methods.
Reach more people on the Microsoft Audience Network
Microsoft Advertising reaches 1 billion people worldwide, in 25 markets — with more on the way. The Microsoft Audience Network is available to all customers in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Venezuela, as well as the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, France, and Germany — with additional markets coming soon.
Marketers can also serve audience ads in French Canada. To stay connected with all your Canadian customers, be sure to create your ads in both French and English.
You’ll want to have a presence here because you’ll get premium placements that you can’t get any other way. Plus, we continue to grow our partnerships with publishers, including:
- The New York Times
- The Weather Channel
- Los Angeles Times
- Food Network
- Apartment Therapy
- ViacomCBS and more
More opportunities for creativity
In addition to many engaging new ad formats, we’re giving you options to expand your creativity and bring more inclusion into your advertising.
- Free access to Shutterstock allows you to choose from over 360 million high-quality, advertising-ready images. This is a game-changing feature for your advertising. Our first-party data shows that small- and medium-size businesses that added images to campaigns saw a 21% lift in impressions, clicks, and revenue.
- People filters help you narrow the photos by the number of people, gender, ethnicity, age, and more to promote authentic representation and inclusion.
Choose the ad formats that work for you
Part of creativity and growing your audience is having a choice of ad formats that are just right for engaging your specific audience. These solutions help you do that.
- Multimedia Ads are a new responsive ad format on Bing.com search pages, allowing you to showcase your brand and products by combining text with images.
- Video Ads* on the Microsoft Audience Network boost awareness, earn attention, and create emotional connections with your customers by giving them another good format for engagement.
- Feed-based ads include product images and allow specific targeting so customers can be engaged (and reengaged) across their entire decision journey. You can leverage your feeds across both the Microsoft Search and Audience Network.
*Currently in pilot. Contact our support team or your account representative to get started.
Sign up for the weekly Microsoft Advertising Insider newsletter to keep up with the latest insights, product news, tips and tricks, thought leadership, customer success stories, and resources.