Product Listings: Show products for free in the Bing Shopping Tab
17 August 2020
With the recent rapid shift of retail shopping from in-store to online, Microsoft Advertising is looking for ways to help our retail partners take advantage of this change. In addition to the sponsored listings on the Bing Shopping Tab, we’re excited to announce the availability of free Product Listings
, which allow you to show your product offers for free on the Bing Shopping Tab starting in the USA and soon rolling out to other markets — United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, France, and Germany. A wider selection of products allows you to engage with more shoppers online and provide users with more choices to find exactly what they are looking for. Product Listings are currently offered to those who have a Microsoft Merchant Center store with approved offers, and will ramp over the next month.
How do I enable Product Listings?
- If you’re currently a Microsoft Shopping Campaigns customer, there’s no action required by you to participate. All approved product offers in Microsoft Merchant Center will automatically be opted into this new offering.
- If you’re not a Microsoft Shopping Campaigns customer, create a Microsoft Merchant Center store, submit all eligible products, and ensure they’re approved. When the Merchant Center store is created you’re opted-in to the free Product Listings offering, enabling your approved products to be eligible to show in the free products listings section on the Bing Shopping Tab.
Key things to know about Product Listings
- Reporting for Product Listings will be available in Microsoft Merchant Center this fall.
- To take full advantage of Product Listings, we encourage you to send a full and rich product feed including all of your inventory and more fields to provide a rich data source to feed this new experience.
- The clicks from the Product Listings section within the Shopping Tab are free and require no payment from retailers.
- All products need to abide by Microsoft Advertising policies and Product Ads policies. All products must also meet the product specification requirements (similar to paid ads today).
- If you’d rather not receive this free traffic, you can easily opt-out through the Settings page of your merchant center store by clicking on the Show free Product Listings in the shopping tab toggle.
We look forward to partnering with more retailers to offer a wider selection of products for consumers.
Ready to get started?
about Microsoft Merchant Center and feed management.
Let us know your thoughts
For any questions or feedback, we encourage you to reach out to your Microsoft Advertising account manager, or send us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, there was a problem retrieving your results.