Please join the Microsoft Advertising Program Manager team to learn about exciting new features coming soon to the API and developer roadmap. We’ll explore features that are currently available as well as several that we’ll be piloting and releasing soon.
This webcast will provide you with a clear understanding of upcoming features and the value they can bring to your Microsoft Advertising campaigns. Along with a view of the API features coming soon and those recently updated, we’ll also provide an estimated timeline as to when features will become available, so you’ll have the building blocks needed to develop the solution that works best for you.
- Roadmap and features coming soon
- Audience features updates
- Deprecation of Accelerated budgets
- IF functions
- View-through conversions
- Updates on previously discussed features
- Customer hierarchies and Shared Libraries (UET/audiences)
- Ad customizers
- Microsoft identity platform endpoint
- Expanded Text Ads adoption reminder (deprecation of standard text ads)
- Final URLs/parallel tracking reminder
- API v13 reminder (migrate now and SDK update)