Please join the API Program Manager team to learn about exciting new features coming soon to the API and developer roadmap. We’ll explore features that are currently available as well as several that we’ll be piloting and releasing soon.
This webcast will provide you with a clear understanding of upcoming features and the value they can bring to your Microsoft Advertising campaigns. Along with a view of the API features coming soon and those recently updated, we’ll also provide an estimated timeline as to when features will become available, so you’ll have the building blocks needed to develop the solution that works best for you.
Roadmap and features coming soon:
- Responsive Search Ads – Juan Sepulveda
- Custom Combination Lists – Vaibhav Rastogi
- Local Inventory Ads – Alyssa Danesh
- Maximize Clicks for Shopping Campaigns – Nahva Tecklu
- Deprecation of average position – Nahva Tecklu
Updates on previously discussed features:
- Microsoft identity platform endpoint and Azure Active Directory – Pelkins Ajanoh
- Deadline extension for standard text ads and destination URLs – Rosé Dorleans