Understand the trends that will define consumer behavior and influence advertising strategies this year with our 2021 Consumer Trends Report.
The future of consumer behavior
2020 was the year of tracking rapid consumer trends. The pandemic accelerated evolving consumer behaviors, impacting not only how consumers shop and what they buy, but what matters and heightened expectations about their customer experiences. Our 2021 Consumer Trends Report unravels new and existing trends marketers should watch out for, and how brands can adapt to meet these trends.
Quantified meets qualified data
Our 2021 Consumer Trends Report is a mix of search data and consumer survey data from our research partners at Suzy. To make it easier to digest, we took a deep-dive into five business verticals — Retail, Health & Wellness, Travel, Technology and Financial Services — to help you, our customers, leverage insights from the specific business segment you operate in.
The major themes we discovered:
- Retail: The end of more. The move to low impact consumerism is here to stay.
- Health & Wellness: Mindfulness and uniqueness take the spotlight.
- Travel: Fear of missing out conflicts with responsibility.
- Technology: Finding a balance in a virtual world.
- Financial Services: Independence and putting your money where your mouth is.
This is just a teaser of the rich insights you’ll discover in our 2021 report. Download and use this report to help execute your digital advertising strategies with us this year.