MJ DePalma, Head of Multicultural & Inclusive Marketing for Microsoft Advertising, will share how to apply inclusive business strategies that will not only help you reach more customers, but will also provide your business a competitive edge. MJ has shared these strategies globally over the last year to resounding appreciation.
Often heard by the C-suite when leaving MJ’s keynote are statements like:
- “I am going to completely change how I do business.”
- “When most are talking D&I, you are actually showing how to make business impact with inclusion.”
- “Genuine. Authentic. Real. Visionary.”
Whether you’re the head of a large corporation or the proprietor of a small business; if you’re an account director driving client advertising strategy or a performance marketer looking for new angles for campaigns; or if you’re a product designer or product marketer, you won’t want to miss this presentation.
- The difference between Diversity & Inclusion and Inclusive Marketing.
- The business opportunity from looking through an Inclusive Design lens.
- How to consider new audiences you may be overlooking.
- Our five principles for successful Inclusive Marketing.
There will be a live Q&A following the presentation, so bring your questions and take advantage of the opportunity to engage directly with MJ DePalma.