Great new resources to build your skills, career, and success in digital marketing
Exciting news: We’ve reimagined and relaunched our Learning Lab and Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional (MACP) learning solutions!
Microsoft Advertising recently invested significant time and effort listening to what you liked and disliked in our learning offerings as well as changes you wanted to see. After analyzing your feedback, we have updated our offerings to make them both more valuable and easier to use.
Read on to learn more about our three new certification exams, attend our live virtual events, complete on-demand courses in our new Learning Paths like Native & Display, and even participate in certification sweepstakes.
Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional (MACP): What’s new?
You told us you wanted more specialized certifications, digital badging, fewer questions, and for those to be more scenario-based… and we listened!
We moved from one exam to three new, 50-question certification exams that explore different areas within Microsoft Advertising:
- Microsoft Advertising Search Certification
- Microsoft Advertising Native & Display Certification
- Microsoft Advertising Shopping Certification
All three exams have a Credly digital badge you can earn once you pass. Plus, if you pass all three exams, you receive our highest-level status and digital badge: The Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional.
These badges can be shared through social media, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook. When you share your badge, your professional network will even be able to verify its authenticity with Microsoft Advertising to further boost your profile and advance your career!
If you’re already an expert, you can jump straight in and take an exam. If you’re starting from scratch, everything you need to know is contained within the Learning Path for each exam. And if you’re not sure, we’re bringing you a great new resource: preparation courses. There’s one preparation course for each exam that is specifically designed to ensure you’re ready for it. Each preparation course includes:
- How the exam works
- What topics you’ll need to know about
- 25 practice questions with answer feedback to help you focus your studies
If you were MACP certified as of April 2022, read our FAQs to learn more about how to access your legacy PDF certificate and claim your new Microsoft Advertising Search Certification digital badge.
While we’ve made lots of changes, we kept the great features you told us you loved. You can still take the exams when it’s convenient for you, and they are not timed. Pause any time if you need to take a break, close an exam window, or even shut down your PC. You can always pick up where you left off.
Learning Lab courses are relaunched too
You told us that you wanted a more modern and learner-focused website experience with everything in one place and not one long list of courses… and we listened!
We redesigned Learning Lab to make it modern and simple. New enhancements you’ll notice are:
- Learning Paths: These bring together key concepts you need to develop your skills as a digital marketer with Microsoft Advertising for each topic in one place. This includes learning courses, a preparation course for each exam, and the exam.
- Events: Attend live virtual events led by Microsoft Advertising experts or watch the recent ones on-demand.
- Your Dashboard and Trophy Case: You can see the badges you’ve earned and the courses you’ve taken all in one place.
Start building your digital marketing skills and profile in the market
What are you waiting for? Here are four steps to help you take your career and digital marketing success to the next level:
- Take a certification exam and share your status on social media. Not sure if you’re ready? Take one of our preparation courses on the relevant Learning Path on Learning Lab.
- Attend an event with our Microsoft Advertising experts.
- Boost your career by learning a new area of digital marketing with on-demand courses such as our Native & Display Learning Path to start your journey to getting a new certification.
- Participate in the certification sweepstakes for our Select and Elite partners*. If you are interested in participating, reach out to your Microsoft Advertising account team for more information. To have your participation in the sweepstakes count, make sure to fill out the prompt to confirm we have the correct details about you.
*Available for partners with service locations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Norway, and Germany.
Sign up for the weekly Microsoft Advertising Insider newsletter to keep up with the latest insights, product news, tips and tricks, thought leadership, customer success stories, and resources.