Increase products & services engagement with Filter Link Extensions
26 January 2021
Ad extensions are a big part of enhancing the visibility and relevance of your text ads to increase performance and improve your ROI. Over the past few years, we’ve released Action Extensions, Multi-Image Extensions and Promotion Extensions, the first two of which are unique ad extensions only available on Microsoft Advertising.
We’re always looking for ways to bring our clients new and unique ad opportunities, so we’re very excited to announce a new addition to our ad extensions family, Filter Link Extensions. With this extension, advertisers can present many different features under categorised headers so that users can quickly navigate to their key products and offerings.
Filter Link Extensions help users quickly navigate to specific categories, such as Price, Deals, and Flowers.
This extension should look very familiar since it closely resembles another great extension, Structured Snippets, and thus the setup for Filter Link Extensions is like Structured Snippets, with the addition of the enhancement to add URLs.
Add new Filter Link Extension setup in Microsoft Advertising UI.
Key details about Filter Link Extensions
- They’re available in all Microsoft Advertising markets, on both PC and mobile devices.
- Advertisers across many verticals can leverage up to 36 pre-defined headers in all Microsoft Advertising supported languages.
- Filter Link Extensions can be shown with other ad extensions, including sitelinks.
- Clicks on Filter Link Extensions will be charged the same cost-per-click (CPC) as clicks on the ad headline.
- Filter Link Extensions can be created via Microsoft Advertising online only.
- Filter Link Extensions are reported at the header level, not at an individual value level.
Let us know your thoughts
We’re always ready to help you deliver your best results with Microsoft Advertising. For any questions or feedback, we encourage you to reach out to your Microsoft Advertising account manager or send us an email directly at email@example.com.
You can also ping us on Twitter or suggest a feature on the Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions Forum.