Announcing the Microsoft Advertising Contest!
06 January 2021
Participate in the Microsoft Advertising contest for a chance to win prizes like an Xbox Series X game console, gift cards and more. There are many ways to enter — either add a new account on Microsoft Advertising, use Google Import to import campaigns, create Microsoft Audience Ads campaigns, or enroll in the Microsoft Advertising Partner Program. Additionally, tell us why you like working with Microsoft Advertising and complete the contest registration between 1 January and 28 February 2021. Prizes will be awarded in March 2021 once all entries are verified.
This contest is open to agencies, direct advertisers, channel partners, technology partners and supply partners.
Here’s how the Microsoft Advertising Contest works:
- Visit our registration page.
- Choose how you want to start earning entries:
- Link a new client account to your agency account with Microsoft Advertising. Get additional details on adding a client account on our support page. If your agency is new to Microsoft Advertising, contact our sales team.
- Use Google Import to import campaigns or create Microsoft Audience ads campaigns.
- Enroll in the Microsoft Advertising Partner Program to get the recognition and rewards you deserve. If you are already enrolled, just complete the registration form and you will automatically be entered into the contest as a benefit of the partnership. If you're not a member, don't wait — enroll in the Microsoft Advertising Partner Program now.
- Submit a short paragraph of 100 words on why you like working with Microsoft Advertising.
- Make sure to submit your entry form for chances to win great prizes and to get the most from your relationship with Microsoft Advertising.
Note: This contest is only available in these regions: Australia, New Zealand, and Israel.
- First Prize: Xbox Series X (one device awarded per agency to three agencies across Australia, New Zealand and Israel).
- Second Prize: $250 Visa gift card (awarded to five winners across Australia, New Zealand and Israel).
See more contest details, and for additional questions please reach out to email@example.com.
Watch a quick 2-minute video to understand how to enter the contest based on your market: