With COVID-19, online retail store sales are spiking year over year, and subscription box services have seen huge growth as a result. Microsoft Advertising Insights analyzed these retail trends to predict how this will impact consumer spending this Mother’s Day.
Some key findings include:
- The average consumer is expected to spend over $200 on Mother’s Day this year.
- We’re seeing strong correlations between subscription boxes and Mother’s Day queries, with 35% of consumers expecting to gift a subscription box this Mother’s Day.
- The correlation between subscription boxes and Mother’s Day searches is strongest between clothing and food sub-categories.
- Subscription box shoppers convert very quickly post COVID-19.
- Studies show that campaigns produce a 8.2x higher conversion rate and 3.9x higher visitation rate when Search and Microsoft Audience Network ads are combined.
Learn more about how you can reach your customers this Mother’s Day by downloading the insights today.