Watch the latest Automotive consumer trends on demand
February 17, 2022
Car buyers on Microsoft Advertising behave differently than the average internet user, and that knowledge can help set you up for success.
- 62% are more likely to consider themselves brand loyalists.
- 58% are more likely to consider themselves online activists.
- If they are luxury shoppers, they are 60% more likely to be planning to purchase a car than the average internet user.
In this session, you’ll find out how to apply these learnings and more from a team of Microsoft Advertising industry experts. We’ll share new research and analytics to help you efficiently plan a road to recovery.
We understand the twists and turns you might have experienced, and attending this event can give you some of the tools and information you need to get back on track. You will leave with easy-to-implement account recommendations, a curated list of insights, helpful product features, and actionable resources that can help your business.
You will learn:
- How online vehicle purchase behavior influences electric or hybrid vehicles.
- What evolving customer experiences mean across manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and service providers.
- Ideas to target audiences by using search and native advertising more authentically.
- Tips on preparing for a cookie-less future.
Be sure to register for this event and start planning your road to recovery.
Sign up for the weekly Microsoft Advertising Insider newsletter to keep up with the latest insights, product news, tips and tricks, thought leadership, customer success stories, and resources.