3.5 hours—that’s how much time people will spend watching digital video daily by 2024. The series everybody is talking about. The comedy that cracks crowds up. The game that has everyone on the edge of their seats.
How do advertisers reach and measure ads when people are consuming media across different devices and platforms, especially Connected TV (CTV) and over-the-top (OTT) services?
In this exclusive webcast you’ll learn how to leverage our platforms to find the right audience in a cookieless environment, access the best inventory across a fragmented supply landscape, and measure the impact of your campaigns across different channels and currencies.
Not only does Microsoft Advertising now have an exclusive ad offering with Netflix, the world’s largest streaming service, but you also have access to one of the largest video marketplaces, with over 860 CTV publishers, including Disney+ and Roku. With the Microsoft Advertising Platform, you can get your video and CTV campaigns started in just a few clicks, without any onboarding process or setup fees. And with Microsoft Invest, our enterprise-level DSP, you can overcome the challenges typically associated with CTV buying and make your CTV campaigns successful across every stage of the video buying strategy.
Sign up for Microsoft’s video webcast to learn how to:
- Run your campaigns in a platform that is built for the future of video advertising across the Microsoft Advertising platform and Microsoft Invest.
- Expand your reach to high-value audiences across all screens.
- Discover a one-stop shop for video and CTV buying.
Join us as we share insights and best practices on how to leverage Microsoft Advertising’s buying platforms to create effective and efficient video and CTV campaigns.
Already advertising with Microsoft Advertising? Reach out to your account team to get started today.
New to Microsoft Advertising?
- Microsoft Advertising platform: Sign up today to get your campaigns running on the Microsoft Advertising platform in just a few clicks.
- Contact us to learn more about Microsoft Invest, our enterprise level DSP, to customize your media buying across audiences, formats and channels.