Did you know women influence 80%+, of car-buying decisions and purchase 54%+, of vehicles, and that they shop differently than their male counterparts? To connect effectively with female auto buyers, advertisers must look past stereotypes, understand shopping nuances, and adapt their marketing strategies accordingly.
With proprietary data from Microsoft Advertising and third-party research, we evaluated the questions women are asking, the research they are doing, and the content they are engaging with the most to understand the intricacies of their vehicle-shopping journeys. In this webcast, Microsoft Advertising will provide valuable insights and recommendations, including:
• The evolving role and prominence of women in the automotive industry
• What matters most to female car buyers
• Women’s brand affinity and how past perceptions aren’t the new reality
• Strategies to connect with female auto buyers based on demographic and linguistic signals
• Ways to optimise ad copy and keyword bidding, including considerations for gender-based query differences
• Tactics to reach more of your best customers, many of whom are not on Google Ads
We’ll also have a Q&A, so come with questions. Don’t miss out any longer on this complex, vital audience.