Microsoft Advertising Insights knows that Travel is an industry being hard hit by COVID-19, so we wanted to provide insights that would help advertisers succeed in this vertical. We looked at our In-market Audiences and the impact that has on advertising in Travel. Below are 5 key takeaways we have uncovered in our analysis:
- Serving ads with In-market Audience associations increases the probability of engagement from In-market Audience users through other non-associated campaigns.
- Because In-market Audiences are a dynamic product, they offer windows of increased exposure.
- In-market Audiences are large enough to support competition without price inflation.
- In-market Audience presence has a proven lift on brand search volume during activated periods.
- Users are members of many In-market Audiences simultaneously. Overlapping In-market Audiences paints an interest picture. Target and message accordingly.
Download the PDF today to learn more about In-market Audiences and the impact on Travel advertising.