Microsoft Advertising Insights looked at the Medicare and ACA enrollment periods and updates to these options in 2020.
Our overall research findings:
- There is greater competition and geographical expansion across Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D and Individual ACA plans
- We see lower premiums across Medicare Advantage and Individual ACA plans
- There are expanded benefit offerings for Medicare Advantage plans
- Low cost remains a key driver for Medicare enrollees
- There is a decreased marketing budget for ACA marketplace by 90% this year
- COVID-19 has had an impact on how consumers for ACA plans considered plan changes, especially amongst younger individuals
Download the PDF to read more about Health Insurance in this 2020 enrollment period.