Connect your accounts easily with Multi-Linking
17 October 2017
If you’re an agency helping a wealth of clients or simply an advertiser managing multiple accounts in Bing Ads, we want to make it easier for you to link and manage accounts much more efficiently. In this first phase of multi-account capabilities in Bing Ads, known as Multi-Linking, you can now save time when managing multiple accounts.
For the next several weeks, Multi-Linking will be rolling out to all Bing Ads accounts across the world.
What does Multi-Linking allow me to do?
We now have a simple and intuitive experience for you to manage your linked accounts, allowing you to:
- Link accounts to any customer. This means you no longer have to press the “become an agency” button in order to link to accounts, and any account can now be linked to.
- Control how many customers are linked to your account. Up to five managing customers can link to your account simultaneously, and you can now unlink them from your account as well.
- Take over billing at any time. Any customer that is linked to an account can easily take over billing responsibility on the account at any time, without needing to pause the account.
See all customers with access to the account
Unlink any managing customer from the account directly in the access section
Take over billing responsibility for accounts at any time
How can I take advantage of Multi-Linking?
Multi-Linking is helpful for agencies and multi-account advertisers in various scenarios, such as when you’re looking to:
- Run reports across all your managed accounts.
- Transition clients from one agency to another.
- Manage billing information from one customer shell.
We want to note, however, that Multi-Linking does not support unlinking an account from the customer that created it. If an agency created your account from their own customer account, that agency will remain linked to it.
This is just the first phase of many on our journey to empowering you with more capabilities in multi-account management, so please check back for updates. Stay tuned for another upcoming announcement on Multi-User Access, allowing you to use a single username to access multiple Bing Ads customers.
What do you think about the Multi-Linking experience? Let us know your thoughts: As always, we encourage you to directly send us feedback: email@example.com