Adapting to a new way of doing business
24 March 2020
We’ve heard from many of you on your business concerns during this time, and we’re here to help you in whatever way we can. While the situation continues to evolve, we’re learning quickly and are focused on how we can support you to prepare for, and face the challenge of, working in different ways. We wanted to share some educational information and helpful resources that are available to you, our valued clients, partners and broader advertising community to help your business during this time.
Microsoft is committed to making Microsoft Teams available to everyone
. Check out these articles on being productive during remote working:
Training and connection
- To help people adjust to remote working, we’ve created a LinkedIn Learning path with 16 courses to help you adjust to your new work environment, optimise productivity, and remotely manage and lead teams.
- Microsoft launched a COVID-19 business resource center on LinkedIn so all business can connect, share advice and resources during this unprecedented time. Posts include a conversation with Satya Nadella and Jared Spataro on what we're learning as Microsoft shifts to a complete remote working environment and a work-from-home guide created for Microsoft employees, which companies can adjust for their personalised needs.
- Microsoft’s response to COVID-19 is Microsoft’s official response website which contains news, education tools, and resources on working remotely to help our clients, partners and communities in response to COVID-19.
- Bing’s COVID-19 Tracker is an interactive map that shows a tally of the cases by geographic region as well as an up-to-date summary of global cases aggregated across authoritative sources.
- Microsoft News provides real-time coverage of coronavirus updates, featuring dedicated global and local coverage of coronavirus news in 39 countries and all 50 US states.
Lastly, this year's Microsoft Advertising Elevate
, our global partner summit for Elite members will be held as a virtual event experience. The live broadcast is scheduled for March 31 from 8 AM to 10 AM (PDT), with on-demand available to all registered attendees shortly thereafter. The lineup of speakers includes members from our leadership and engineering teams, including Rik van der Kooi and Chris Capossela, who will share insights on current initiatives that we hope can help your business during these difficult times.
Our thoughts are with the people affected and the first responders working to help those most in need. We're here to support you and your team, and we’re committed to helping you with the best course of action for your business as the situation continues to evolve.