Go green with new paperless billing options
13 August 2018
Your monthly invoices should be easy to receive where you want and when you want them. Bing Ads now offers a paperless billing option for your invoices. This way, you can “go green” and receive your monthly invoices via email.
What is paperless billing?
With paperless billing, you’re able to:
- Opt in to receive email invoices only or choose to have both email and postal mail delivered to you.
- Update accounts payable contacts in Bing Ads online. Add, remove or edit the contacts who should receive the email invoices.
- Be sure that you’ll receive your invoices by the second business day of each month.
How do you get started?
To take advantage of paperless billing, you’ll need to sign in to your Bing Ads account and visit your Billing settings
page. Once there, you can update your accounts payable contacts, and then select your email delivery options.
- Select your invoice delivery preferences
- Add, remove or edit your accounts payable contact
If you have any questions, please contact Bing Support
or your account manager.
Feel free to reach us on Twitter. You can also submit your ideas for how to improve this feature and Bing Ads in our feature suggestion forum.