The week of April 29 was packed with excitement: we evolved our naming from Bing Ads to Microsoft Advertising
, hosted the fourth annual partner summit, celebrated what we can achieve through partnership at the first ever Channel Partner Awards on the afternoon of April 30, and then later in the evening, we announced our Partner of the Year Award winners during the 2019 Global Microsoft Advertising Partner Awards and Partner Summit opening party.
The 2019 Microsoft Advertising Channel Partner Awards were held at the Thompson Hotel in downtown Seattle. Partners from around the globe were treated to an unusually sunny Seattle afternoon and fabulous rooftop celebration, and the regional winners competed later in the evening for the Global Channel Partner of the Year award.
On the evening of April 30, at the world famous Chihuly Garden and Glass
, Microsoft Advertising honored and celebrated our partners at the opening party. It was a fun and celebratory evening, as we welcomed our agency, channel and technology partners and regional award winners from around the world to one of the Pacific Northwest’s most iconic locations.
In addition to celebrating the regional winners who were announced earlier in the year at the Americas Agency Awards and the Europe and Asia Pacific Partner Awards, we announced four Global Partner of the Year
awards selected from these regional winners.
These four winners truly embody partnership and we are proud of all they have achieved. They share our obsessive focus on the customer, and they strategically align engineering, sales, business and marketing to enable their clients. They not only see growth through Microsoft Advertising, but also invest in our technology and evangelize it to their customers.
The four global winners:
- Global Diversity and Inclusion Partner of the Year: Merkle
- Global Agency of the Year: Columbus Agency, a Merkle Company
- Global Channel Partner of the Year: Logical Position
- Global Technology Partner of the Year: Adobe Advertising Cloud
We also congratulate our 2019 Channel Partner Award winners:
- Global Diversity and Inclusion Channel Partner of the Year: Dealer.com / Cox Automotive
- Asia Pacific Breakout Star: News Xtend
- Asia Pacific Channel Partner of the Year: Sensis (Yellow)
- Europe Breakout Star: 11880 Internet Service AG
- Europe Growth Partner: Broadplace
- Europe Innovator Award: Dolead
- Europe Channel Partner of the Year: Dolead
- North America Breakout Star: Sales & Orders
- North America Growth Partner: ThriveHive
- North America Influencer of the Year: Mark Irving – Wordstream
- North America Innovator Award: Logical Position
- North America Partner of the Year: Logical Position
Get a glimpse of this fantastic evening by viewing the photo gallery
. Congratulations again to all our awards winners!
Coming up: 2019 Microsoft Advertising Agency Awards
Our next big event is the 2019 Microsoft Advertising Agency Awards, which will take place on September 19, 2019 at Spring Studio in New York City. The awards aim to recognize and reward outstanding creative, effective and passionate work by search advertising individuals, teams and agencies, channel and technical partners working with Microsoft Advertising in the Americas. More information on how you can nominate partners for an award will be coming shortly.
Learn more about the Microsoft Advertising Partner Program
and follow #MSFTAdsPartner online.