Join us to learn how to use the powerful accessibility tools in Office 365.
Did you know that there are 1 billion people in the world living with a disability? Have you considered the value of making your documents and media more accessible for your clients or customers? Not considering accessibility is like saying to 1 in 5 customers, “I don’t want your business.” You may know who your audience is as a business owner or marketer, but if you're not maximising accessibility, you could be missing out on a large swath of potential customers.
We’ll have Office 365 accessibility experts run through all the ways Office 365 can help you reach the largest possible audience for your marketing materials. If you do not proactively include people, you may unintentionally exclude them.
- Office 365 accessibility features for visual, auditory, physical and cognitive disabilities
- How to run the Accessibility Checker on all Office documents
- Office 365 Inclusive Design features
- Opportunities to make pay per click (PPC) more accessible
- Some tips and tricks from our very own Microsoft Advertising Webmaster