The Download, Episode 3: Digital transformation, growth, and change
November 11, 2020
What do American writer Alvin Toffler and Greek philosopher Heraclitus have in common? They both believed that change is the only constant. Change is happening fast and furious all around us. What should your business do to keep up? What should you do to adapt? We’ll address these questions in our newest episode of The Download, which is focused on CHANGE.
In this action-packed episode, we will address how you can future-proof your business and explore how growth is fueled by accessibility and sustainability. This episode will cover:
- Microsoft Advertising Insights on third-party cookies (no, not the chocolate chip variety)
- A Noodle segment about sustainability, and how reparability and driving with purpose are paramount to a growth strategy, with:
- Anna Lungley, Chief Sustainability Officer at Dentsu
- Sophie Bodin, Chief Executive Officer at Lilo
- Ellen Wilson, Senior Industry Manager of Government, Sustainability, and Smart Cities at Microsoft
- A product popup about automation in action: Make your life easier by using the Digital Marketing Center to manage all your search and social campaigns across platforms (Microsoft Advertising, Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!). Oh, and it’s a free tool!
- An exclusive interview with Tom Cheesewright, author of “High Frequency Change” and contributor to the BBC and The Guardian. We discuss how to adjust to changes, big and small, as companies and individuals, and what it takes to live in a High-Frequency Life.
- A profile about Autonomy Works, which employs people with autism to use their super talents — attention to detail, focus through repetitive tasks, and dedication to quality — to provide partners of ours, like iCrossing, with essential services.
Don’t miss Episode 3 and find the latest episode at aka.ms/TheDownload. Also, make sure to check out our previous episodes about business recovery and retail.
Get the Download
Keep in touch
To receive blog updates automatically, subscribe to the Microsoft Advertising Insider newsletter. Make sure to follow us on Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter to keep up with the latest Microsoft Advertising news, insights and more.