Import ad campaigns quickly and easily
Transfer your Google Ads campaigns to Microsoft Advertising using the Google Import tool in Microsoft Advertising online or Editor:
- When you create your Microsoft Advertising account, you’ll be prompted to import your existing campaigns from Google.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account and select the campaigns you would like to import.
- If you would like to set a schedule to automatically import daily, weekly, or monthly, you can choose to do so in "Schedule Imports."
- Once the initial download is complete, you'll receive a summary of your campaign information. Microsoft Advertising will alert you about the imported Google Ads data, including what was skipped, modified or needs addressing during import.
- Load billing and budget information into your Microsoft Advertising account and get started with Microsoft Advertising paid search.
What gets imported
When importing your campaigns, many different pieces of information are included, such as your campaigns, ad groups and keywords. However, there are additional details within a campaign as well, including exciting features like In-market Audiences. Read more about importing campaigns.
Customising your campaigns for better performance
Once your Microsoft Advertising account is set up and you've used the Google Import tool, customising your campaign for the Microsoft Search Network audience is an important next step. You don’t want to set it and forget it, but rather you will want to review the details of your new Microsoft Advertising account to ensure you have optimised the account to help you reach your target audience effectively and efficiently.