Ads related to international trade may be subject to government approval or other legal requirements. Ads related to Chinese goods, labor, service, or other matters, which have received appropriate government approval, are generally allowed; however, they may be subject to additional restrictions or requirements, including but not limited to the laws applicable to the specific goods, labor, and services, and/or other labeling or advertising requirements.
Advertising for the following is disallowed:
- Soliciting individuals, corporations, organizations or other institutions from Taiwan to invest in China
- Development projects and transactions regarding real estate in China
- Professional services in China
- Chinese goods, labor, service, or other items that are not permitted by government, or where such permission is later revoked
- Any political propaganda for the Chinese Communist Party.
- Anything that promotes the violation of law, public order, or good morals in the Taiwan market
Advertisers may be required to provide the appropriate government approvals or permits to verify the legality of ads submitted.