Review the policies on this page to avoid disallowed and restricted products and services in your ads. Advertising for the following content, products, and services is either not permitted or subject to specific participation policies: alcohol; deceptive products and services; drugs and related paraphernalia; fireworks and explosives; tobacco and electronic cigarettes; and weapons, knives, firearms and ammunition.
Advertising must comply with all applicable law regulations and other requirements, including those requirements applicable to the promotion of alcohol to the public, disclaimers, notices and warnings.
Advertising for the online sale of hard alcohol, beer or wine is not allowed. Branding advertising for alcohol is permitted, however the landing page should display warning text such as the following, "excessive drinking endangers health."
Alcohol sale and branding ads are not permitted if they:
- Encourage violation of public order and good morals
- Promote consumption of alcohol
- Promote behaviors that would harm adolescents or pregnant women
- Are deceptive, exaggerate, or are open to misrepresentation
- Do not adhere to all requirements publicly announced by the Taiwan government.
Advertising for cosmetics should not be profane, exaggerated, immoral, or deceptive.