Join the Microsoft Advertising team to learn about exciting new features coming soon to the developer and API roadmap. We’ll explore features that are currently available as well as several that we’ll be piloting and releasing soon.
This webcast will provide you with a clear understanding of upcoming features and the value they can bring to your Microsoft Advertising campaigns. Along with a view of the API features coming soon and those recently updated, we’ll also provide an estimated timeline as to when features will become available, so you’ll have the building blocks needed to develop the solution that works best for you.
In this webcast we will cover:
- Microsoft Audience Network (MSAN)
- Google Import: API & UI
- Digital Merchant Center (DMC)
- Smart Shopping
- Feed Driven Experiences:
- Automotive Inventory Ads
- Dynamic Data Sitelink Extension
- Automated Bidding
- Updates to Image Extensions
- Update on Deprecation for Average Position
- Azure Active Directory (AAD) & Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)