Logo usage examples
You must enter into the Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional Program before using any Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional badge or as hereinafter referred to in these guidelines as “Logo.” If you do not maintain your certification, or your Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional Program Agreement has expired or is terminated, you must immediately discontinue use of the Logo.
- You may use the Logo solely on your business cards, letterhead stationery, resume, website, and marketing materials for individual service, to indicate that you have earned Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional status. You may not use the Logo on any email, product, book, or other material.
- You may not display the Logo in any manner that suggests you are an employee of Microsoft or in a manner that suggests that "Microsoft" is a part of your company name. Your use of the Logo must clearly indicate that you are independent from Microsoft.
- Your name, trade name, or company name must appear on any materials where the Logo is used. The Logo cannot appear larger or more prominent than your name, product or service name, trademark or service mark, logo, or trade or company name.
- The Logo may not be used in any manner that expresses or might imply Microsoft's affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, accreditation, or approval, other than as set forth by the Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional Program Agreement.
- The Logo or Microsoft name may not be included in your trade or business name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks.
- You may not combine the Logo with any other object, including, but not limited to, other logos, icons, words, objects, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, symbols, or web site audio files.
- The Logo may not be used as a design feature on any of your materials.
- The Logo may not be imitated in any manner in your materials.
- You may use the Logo only as provided by Microsoft. Except for size, which is subject to the restrictions in these guidelines, the Logo may not be altered in any manner, including proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or dimensional appearance.
- The Logo may not be translated or otherwise localized into any other language.
- The Logo shall include the registered trademark symbol (™) as shown in these guidelines.
- You may not display the Logo on any website that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under 21 years of age, or otherwise violates applicable law or stated Microsoft editorial policies.
- You may not display the Logo in a manner that is in Microsoft’s sole opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Microsoft.
- You may not display the Logo on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- You may not use the Logo in any way other than as specified in these guidelines.
Failure to comply with these instructions shall constitute a breach of the Microsoft agreement, and Microsoft shall have the right to withdraw your right to participate in the Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional Program at its discretion.