The Application Programming Interface (API) helps advertisers and partners manage their Microsoft Advertising accounts, campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads through a programming interface.
Benefits of the API
- Create new campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads in bulk.
- Retrieve Microsoft Advertising performance data for one or many accounts.
- Manage campaigns by revising budgets, targeting ad groups, updating bids, pausing ads and more.
- Enrich your ad layout with a range of Ad Extensions and Shopping campaigns.
- Remove existing campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads.
Get started with the API
To learn more about the tool's features and latest upgrades, check out the Microsoft Advertising Dev Center. To access the API, follow these steps to get a developer token. For questions, visit the API forum or contact Support.