To provide the best possible user experience, Microsoft Advertising reserves the right to disallow specific ads or sites for offering a redundant user experience if the search results are too homogeneous. For example, we may disallow ads that link to websites whose content is too similar.
Multiple ads from the same advertiser may be displayed if the target site for each ad has:
- A separate, distinct brand
- A unique look and feel
- Different products or services
- To comply with these policies:
- Make sure that your ad does not duplicate any of your other ads.
- Do not submit multiple ads that link to sites whose content or design is very similar.