Announcing the Bing Ads Elite SMB Partner Program
November 22, 2015
If you’re a small and medium business (SMB) partner who’s successfully helped SMBs find their own success, we have great news for you.
We’re launching a new global program for partners who have proven their competence in bringing success to small & medium businesses -- today, we're happy to announce the launch of the Bing Ads Elite SMB Partner Program.
These partners are among the chosen few, who have an in-depth understanding of search advertising landscape and Bing Ads solutions. They are committed to providing high quality support and service and have the expertise, technology and skilled workforce to ensure that SMBs succeed with the Bing Ads platform.
Among other requirements, partners must meet the following guidelines:
- Be a Bing Ads trusted advisor to a large base of small and medium businesses.
- Meet the Bing Ads Elite Partner Product Certification requirements and maintain a required number of Bing Ads Certified Professionals.
- Have an infrastructure to provide billing & reporting support to a large base of customers on a regular basis.
- Be able to participate in Microsoft and Bing Ads partner events and trainings designed for the Elite SMB partners.
Microsoft and Bing Ads are committed to providing world-class service to SMBs around the globe to empower them to do more.
To enable our elite SMB partners Bing Ads will provide:
- Exclusive trainings, quarterly business reviews and dedicated account management.
- Invitation to product ideation sessions with our product teams.
- Joint marketing programs and partner events.
- Performance-linked incentives.
- Access to our progressive technology and APIs to perform bulk operations.
If you think you qualify, and are interested in joining the Bing Ads mission to provide world-class products and services to SMBs, please visit the Bing Ads Elite SMB Partner page for more information and how to get in touch.
As always, please feel free to ping us on Twitter, add a post in the Bing Ads Forums or suggest a feature for consideration in a future Bing Ads release.