Everyone is busy this time of the year. With that in mind, we want to make it easy for you to either find a Bing Ads expert to help with your campaigns, or to become an expert yourself and land a spot in the Find a Pro directory. If you’re already accredited, this post also includes the steps to ensure you are included in our business directory so prospective clients can find and get in touch with you.
To become a Bing Ads Pro, just follow the steps below. Then, opt into Find a Pro (see below), or find a pro now to put a bow on your campaigns for the holidays.
Three Steps to Becoming a Pro:
1.) Train on the new course offering
We’re recently updated and improved the Bing Ads Accredited Professional Program with new and revamped courses, as well as updated exam questions. This list highlights the new materials and suggests courses we think will be of interest.
2.) Take the exam at your own pace with ‘pause’
When taking the exam, you can take a break by closing your browser window or shutting down your computer. When you come back, the exam will resume right where you left off.
3.) Get the benefits, including Find a Pro
Successfully passing the exam confers several benefits, including enrollment in our Find a Pro Directory. With more than 2,000 members, the Find a Pro Directory makes it easy for advertisers who need help on their campaigns to find you.
Now that you’re a Bing Ads Pro, don’t miss out on the opportunity to drive more business to your company. Opt in to Fund a Pro today with these steps:
- Go to your My Dashboard.
- At the bottom of the page, next to My Profile, select Edit.
- Make sure you have done the following:
- Under Membership Directories, select the button next to Find a Pro & Membership Directory.
- Under Agreements, check the box next to I agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Also under Agreements, verify your Bing Ads Customer ID. (Need help? Click the ? button.)
- Click Submit to update your member profile.
- On the next screen, click Update Now to update your company profile. Note that this step ensures your company – and your individual information –will be included in the Find a Pro directory. If there is no company profile, your member profile will not display in the Find a Pro directory.
- Under Agreements, check both boxes.
- Click Submit to update your company profile.
That’s it! Your profile will be updated and displayed in the Find a Pro directory in two to three hours. Don’t forget to enjoy the other benefits that come with being an accredited professional including our recently updated badge and certificate you can print at home. You earned the benefits, so don’t miss out!
Happy Holidays from the Bing Ads Accredited Professional Program!