Like to Visit SES London? Sign Up With a £400 Discount Today
29 January 2014
From Tuesday the 11th of February to Thursday the 13th of February the Bing Ads social media and community team will – like many others interested in search & social – visit SES London in the Elizabeth II Conference Centre in Westminster, London.
Impressions of SES London 2013
Sessions across the three conference days fall in the categories social media, owned and earned, paid and business intelligence this year. Businesses look at various marketing channels to engage their audiences – at SES London you can get inspiration on how to combine these channels and optimise each of them.
If you haven’t signed up yet - but you would like to attend – you can use our exclusive discount code which will give you £400 saving on the cost of a full pass. Simply add ‘SESL14010’ when you sign up.
Don’t miss the session ‘Your PPC master plan: putting it all together’ on Wednesday the 12th at 16:30 with Microsoft UK’s Head of Search Advertising Colm Bracken and SEM & Social Media Manager at Mamas & Papas Arianne Donoghue. In the session Colm and Arianne will address:
- How you best focus your efforts when dealing with a small budget.
- How to find opportunities that make your campaigns stand out.
- Find the gaps in your combined SEM strategy so you can support your SEO via PPC.
- How to find the right audiences to target so you can get the highest possible return on your spend.
- Tips on how to analyse your overall results to show the incremental value of PPC.
We’re looking forward to meet you in Westminster in February so sign up and get there with a discount!