Coming Soon: Bing Ads to Launch in Australia and New Zealand
01 April 2013
Back when Bill Gates and Paul Allen were talking about a computer on every desk and in every home, software was in the nascent stage of introducing new ways to be more efficient and productive. Now, as we enter the 21st century, search is making our lives even easier as it becomes increasingly more ubiquitous, social, and smart.
Today, we’re excited to announce that through the joint venture with Mi9, we’re making a long-term investment in driving the future of search and search advertising in Australia and New Zealand with the introduction of Bing Ads. As nearly 5.5 million Australians use Bing every month, we’re excited to add search to Mi9’s already extensive end-to-end offering to advertisers in Australia/New Zealand.
Given the unique global audience searching for goods and services on Bing typically spends 136% more than the average searcher does, it only makes sense for your business to advertise on Bing Ads. Not only does Bing Ads offer the opportunity to tap into this unique audience of potential customers, advertisers who set up campaigns on Bing Ads can…
- Control their advertising costs by setting a budget for each campaign and only paying when someone clicks on their ad
- Import Google AdWords campaigns into your Bing Ads account
- Quickly fine-tune their campaigns by running built-in performance reports
- Research keywords and demographics for a target market
- Save time and effort by managing campaigns across markets in one tool
We have already launched Bing Ads in 20+ markets worldwide and the feedback on the user experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We are dedicated to innovating and developing search in Australia/New Zealand and look forward to this next chapter of growth.
We’ll share more details as they become available here on the Bing Ads blog.