On May 21 and 22, Microsoft Advertising hosted close to 50 senior executives, both partners and advertisers, at Microsoft’s headquarters in Paris. Those in attendance discovered new insights into modern marketing, artificial intelligence, Microsoft Advertising and inclusive marketing, as well as had the opportunity to connect directly with the Microsoft Advertising leadership team.
A program with variety
In order to cater to the specific needs of the audiences, the program was split over two days. Our Elite Partners were welcomed with an exclusive dinner on May 20, followed by a full day at the Microsoft Paris office on May 21, while Strategic and Enterprise advertisers joined us for dinner that evening, followed by a day at Microsoft Paris headquarters on May 22. The agenda for both days was the same:
- Inspiring Innovation Through Trust – by Rik van der Kooi, CVP Microsoft Advertising
- Product Roadmap – by Nitin Hegde, EMEA Product Management Lead
- Modern Marketing – by Vanessa Maury, France Digital Marketing Lead
- AI & Bing – by Brian Kealy, International Consumer Marketing Director
- Inclusive Marketing – by MJ DePalma, Sr. Global Multicultural & Inclusive Marketing Lead
This program was complemented by roundtable dialogues led by Rik van der Kooi as well as a tour of the Microsoft Technology Center, which showcased how Microsoft’s technology can empower businesses around the world.
Dialogues that matter
We would like to thank everyone who attended the Microsoft Advertising Forum for spending time with us and strengthening our existing relationships, while also building new ones. The dialogues we shared with you have been extremely inspirational and we believe this will go a long way in empowering us both to achieve more.