With dozens of touch points over multiple devices, the customer journey has never felt more like an actual journey. If you’re a small business owner or entrepreneur, your top priority is figuring out how to engage with customers in meaningful ways. Taking the right steps will ensure that customers will make your business their ultimate destination
The customer journey often starts with search and sometimes ends there, too. In fact, search is the final or only event in the purchase path 58%* of the time. If you’re looking to grow your business, search engine marketing (SEM) is an effective inroad for joining the customer journey.
To get started, check out our new guide to learn all the SEM tools, tricks and tips you need to reach customers and grow your business, including:
- Understanding the customer decision journey: Walk the path your customers do to get to your business.
- Setting the right goals: You have a vision for your company. Create SEM goals that will help you get there.
- Getting more out of your marketing: Unlock the secrets to delivering the right ad at the right time during the customer journey.
- Growing your audience: Find and target the people who are buying what you’re selling.
- Working across channels: Lift up response from the rest of your marketing investments with SEM.
- Tracking performance: Use data to get more R out of your ROI.
*Bing Attribution Analysis with Pepperjam. Jan 2015 – May 2016